If you do not wish to provide personal information to us, then you do not have to do so, however it may affect your use of this Site, or any products and services offered on it.
- Type of personal information collected
Personal Information: The type of personal information we collect may include an individual’s name, physical address, email address and telephone number.
We may also collect information about people accessing and using our website through cookies (information transmitted and used to identify the user or track their access).
- Collection and use of personal information
We collect and use the personal information for purposes including;
- to provide access to and use of the Proceeda website and service
- to contact and communicate with you
- verify your identity
- for internal record keeping and for marketing
- to comply with laws and regulations in applicable jurisdictions.
- Disclosure of personal information
We may disclose personal information for purposes including to provide our products and services to you, and as required by law. Your personal information may also be transmitted electronically outside of Australia, as Proceeda may use third party storage around the world.
- Access to and correction of personal information
Access: You may request details of personal information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). We may refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act.
Correction: If you believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us by email. We rely in part upon customers advising us when their personal information changes. We will respond to any request within a reasonable time. We will endeavour to promptly correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date.
- Queries or complaints about breach
If you have a query or wish to make a complaint about that breach how we have managed your personal information please provide us with the full details of your complaint:
- via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- by letter to The Privacy Officer, Level 17/31 Queen Street Melbourne, VIC, 3000
We will then endeavour to respond to your complaint within seven (7) business days, and investigate and resolve your query or complaint within 30 (30) business days or such longer period as is necessary and notified to you by our Privacy Officer.
To unsubscribe from our e-mail database, or opt out of communications, please contact us at the details below.
- Storage and Security
We are committed to ensuring that the information you provide is secure, however recognise that the Internet is not in itself a secure environment and we cannot give an absolute assurance that your information will be secure at all times. Transmission of personal information over the internet is at your own risk.
To protect your personal information, measures we perform include;
- Many of our services use encrypted Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)
- We review our information storage processes and facilities, to guard against unauthorised access to this information
- We restrict access to personal information to our employees, contractors and agents who need to access or know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
For any questions or notice, please contact us at:
Proceeda Pty Ltd
17/31 Queen Street
Melbourne, VIC 3000
This policy may be updated from time to time Proceeda reserves the right to change this Policy at any time, and any amended Policy is effective upon posting to this Website.